Resources for MouseKeyDo Providers
As an authorized MouseKeyDo student, provider, or trainer, you may download any of these items as often as you like, whenever you like. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader for most of these files.
1. A MouseKeyDo Training Guide (PDF) for providers to help you teach the System safely and efficiently
2. "Computing Without Pain With the MouseKeyDo System: A New Technique for the Treatment and Prevention of Computer-Related Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI)," a PDF version of the PowerPoint presentation (no audio), with a transcript of the audio portion (MS Word) that you can use to guide your own narration
3. MouseKeyDo presentation handouts to support training lectures, demonstrations, and workshops:
4. MouseKeyDo progress report forms (PDF) and a MouseKeyDo self-assessment quiz (PDF) to help trainers track and measure individuals' progress through the training
5. MouseKeyDo evaluation forms (PDF) that compare pre-training and post-training skills for quantifiable results